Core Competency Coach Training Program
The Core Competency Coach Training program is an intensive, competency-based training that focuses on developing foundational capacity in the eleven core competencies of coaching as defined by the International Coach Federation.
My personalized instruction includes hands-on practice and learning. Giving and receiving feedback is also integrated into the training experience. If you are a person who:
Naturally gravitate towards helping others (and others gravitate to you)
Wants to develop or establish your coaching skills and coaching presence
…this program is for you!
- 60 hours of coach-specific training over 8 weeks. Fulfills training requirement for ICF membership. Certificate provided upon completion.
- 10 hours of mentor coaching. Fulfills mentor coach requirement for the ICF ACC credential. Certificate provided upon completion.
- Up to 5 hours of coaching supervision providing 1:1 support as you navigate through the training and mentor coaching process.
- Mini-internship: Research and connect with coaching field of interest.
- Practicum: Enroll and coach clients for credit towards your initial 100 hour goal.
- Introduction to coaching business development.
- Build a foundation of coaching with integrity and ethical standards
- Learn how to create agreements with clients
- Discover how to forge key relationships that establish trust and intimacy
- Access and hone your intuition – and grow to trust it!
- Develop active listening for more authentic interactions with others
- Leverage the power of questions to create forward momentum in yourself and others
- Refine your communication skills to create a greater positive impact
- Help clients achieve results by building their self-awareness
- Design actions and next steps collaboratively with client and others
- Develop and maintain an effective coaching plan with clients
- Educate your clients on the coaching process and manage their progress with ease
- Qualify for International Coach Federation (ICF) membership
- Establish a clear path and receive the support you need to obtain the ICF ACC coaching credential
Training held both virtually and in-person in Honolulu, HI.
Next Course & Pricing
Check back for updates.
What’s the Next Step?
Simple: Contact Wendy Balman for more details and to complete the registration process.