Core Competency Mentor Coaching
The Core Competency Mentor Coaching program is an intensive, skills-based coaching program that focuses on developing capacity, in new and experienced coaches, of the eleven core competencies of coaching as defined by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
This program fulfills the ICF requirement for mentor coaching to both attain (and renew) the ACC and PCC credentials.
- 10 hours of mentor coaching offered over the span of 3 months. Certificate provided upon completion.
- Letter of recommendation for coach verifying level of coaching competency observed and to signify the fulfillment of mentor coaching requirements.
- Personable and professional coaching and feedback that will deepen participant’s awareness and capacity to use the core competencies with more skill, awareness and confidence.
- Feedback based on the review of a series of the coach’s coaching sessions (3-5).
- Oral and written feedback that targets examples from the sessions so the coach will know exactly what s/he is doing well and what needs to be done to develop a deeper level of mastery. Coaching sessions can be recorded for student review upon request.
1. Meeting Ethical Guidelines & Professional Standards
2. Establishing the Coaching Agreement
3. Establishing Trust & Intimacy with the Client
4. Coaching Presence
5. Active Listening
6. Powerful Questioning
7. Direct Communication
8. Creating Awareness
9. Designing Actions
10. Planning & Goal Setting
11. Managing Progress & Accountability
10 hours scheduled over a period of 3 months.
Individual and group sessions available both in-person and virtually.
Location for on-site mentor coaching held in Honolulu, HI.
What’s the Next Step?
Simple: Sign up! Contact Wendy Balman for more details and to complete the registration process.